14 Questions Every New Startup Founder Should Ask Themselves
When you have good idea, don't jump into detail right away. RBNC designed the following 14 questions guiding you into a PBMC - Pyramid Business Model Canvas, giving you a clear picture of what you should "START"
- Why this Idea, not others? What pain point(s) of Customers that you are going to release?
- How big is the market size of this idea? Your idea is good in step 1, but market size is too small, it will not attract Investors
- Values Propositions: What Customers' pain points are solved by your products? Your solution(s) could meet Customers' NEEDS, WANTS, and DEMANDS. It is 2 ways: from Customer (Outside in) and from yourself (Inside out)
- Customer Segment: Who is/are your Customer(s)? Your Customer's Portrait?
- Customer Relationship: How could you approach and get Customer(s)?
- Distribution Channel: How could you sell your product/service to Customer(s)?
- Key Activities from your company toward Value Propositions?
- Key Resources to support key activities?
- Who is/are your partner(s) for this business idea?
- Cost structure: All costs related to step 1 - 9 if any?
- Revenue Stream: where money in from?
- Financial Plan: very important for Yourself, Co-founders, and Investors
- Immediate Needs: Your priorities to make a move for your business idea?
- Competition: Who is/are your direct/indirect competitor(s)? Your Competitive Advantages?