Some Straight-Forward Questions
- What is a marketing strategy today?
- When do you change your marketing strategy?
- Why might it be more important to be fast than right?
- How do you manage the process of changing your marketing strategy?
How you will benefit
- Define the nature and concept of marketing in a competitive environment.
- Understand the process of planning for marketing activities.
- Apply the techniques used in assessing market opportunities.
- Gather information necessary for implementing successful marketing strategies.
- Understand the implications of the 4Ps in marketing converting into 4Cs (Customer Solutions, Customer Cost, Convenience and Communication)
Who should attend
Marketing professionals, corporate executives, marketing managers, advertising managers, product managers, sales personnel, and others who are involved in marketing activities at all levels of the organization
What you will cover
Module 1: Understanding Marketing Management
- The Scope of Marketing
- Defining Marketing
- Core Marketing Concepts
Module 2: The Process of Strategic Planning in Marketing
- The Marketing Mission
- Objectives and Goals
- Marketing Audit
- Strategic Alternatives
- Marketing Assumptions
Module 3: Market Segmentation
- The Importance of Market Segmentation
- The Benefits of Market Segmentation
- Steps in Market Segmentation
- Market Targeting and Product Positioning
Module 4: Total Product Concept
- The Product Life Cycle (PLC) Concept
- Introduction Stage
- Growth Stage
- Maturity Stage
- Decline Stage
Module 5: Promotion Mix Strategies
- Personal Selling
- Sales Promotion
- Public Relations
- Linking the Promotion Mix to PLC Strategies
Module 6: Organizing and Managing the Distribution Channel
- Kinds of Distribution Channels
- Choosing the Best Channel
- The Role of the Marketing Distribution Channels
Module 7: Building the Competitive Advantage
- Superior Product or Service
- Superior Assets
- Low Cost Operator
- Global Skills
- Scales Advantages
- Superior Relationships
- Risk Management