This practical training program is designed with:
- 16 hours training
- 03 months one-on-one coaching and doing projects
- Project result presentation
How you will benefit
- Become one of the top 20% of sales people by improving their personal attitude, skills, and knowledge.
- Apply a structured and tested sales process to maximize every sales opportunity.
- Use appropriate questioning techniques and listening skills which will lead to a reduced level of objections and an increased level of sales.
- Make presentations that meet both organization objectives and the needs of the audience.
- Anticipate objections and work up strong responses.
- Differentiate themselves from competition through building better customer relationships and the use of customer care philosophies.
Who should attend
Experienced or new sales people who wish to master the sales process and sales tools in order to confidently succeed in their role. Successful candidates on this program will be awarded RBNC’s Professional Certificate.
What you will cover
Module 1: The Changing Business Environment
- Evolution of Personal Selling
- The New Sales Competencies
- Assessing Performance According to Specific Sales Indicators
- The 10 Root Causes of Sales Problems
- Personal Selling Profile
Module 2: Preparation and Self Organization
- Personal Management
- Time Management for Sales People
- Understanding the Psychology of Selling
- Developing a Strategy for Sales Success
Module 3: The Sales Process
- Effective Prospecting and Pre-Visit Research Using Teleblitz
- Understanding and Matching Customer Wants and Needs
- Delivering Clear and Effective Presentations
- Handling and Overcoming Objections
- Achieving Positive Closing Techniques
- Recognizing Service as a Hard Differentiator
Module 4: Business Negotiation Skills
- Understanding the Principles Involved in Successful Negotiation
- Sales Negotiation and Vulnerability Analysis
- Building a Value Position and Relationship through Artful Negotiating
Module 5: Managing the Customer Relationship
- Service Beliefs and Philosophy
- Basic Attributes of a Positive Attitude
- Questioning and Probing Skills
- Understanding Different Buyer Behaviors Styles and your Own
- How to Respond to Different Buyers and Different Personalities