Sales and marketing staff and executives who wish to interact more effectively with distribution channels, and optimize product and services market penetration and consumer coverage. In addition, this program is geared toward organizations and companies that are establishing new market presence and need an in-depth view of the distribution channel business.
How you will benefit
- Understand the distribution channel dynamics and how it fits the overall product marketing mix.
- Assess and select the most strategic value- added partnerships that complement core marketing activities.
- Define the most effective distribution channel strategies that enhance the go-to market models.
- Develop the collaborative distribution channel approaches that provide broader market coverage and consumer reach.
- Manage and measure the distribution channel effectiveness and delivery capabilities
Who should attend
RBNC designed this course for sales & marketing staffs and executives, also for channel managers and professionals who want to refresh and develop new techniques when it comes to managing distribution channels
What you will cover
Module 1: Introduction to Distribution Channels
- Market Analysis: What Does the Market Want?
- What Is your Go-To Market Strategy?
Module 2: Distribution Channel Mix
- Going Back to Basics (The 7 P’s)
- Direct versus Indirect Market Coverage
- Understanding the Different Models of Distribution Channels
Module 3: Distribution Channel Selection and Foreseeable Concerns
- Key Selection Criteria to Consider
- Engaging New Distribution Channels
- Risks and Opportunities Associated with Distribution Channels
- Business Conflicts Around:
- Purchasing Agreements
- Product Lifecycles
- Marketing Campaigns
- Product Support
Module 4: Distribution Channel Support
- Introducing Collaborative Marketing
- When to Apply the Push versus Pull Models
- Gauging the Right Parameters
- Activating the Relevant Business Tools
Module 5: Financial Considerations
- Managing Receivables and Credit Terms
- Dealing with Margin Discussions
- Reducing the Levels of Risk Exposure
- Leveraging Warranty and Services Terms and Conditions
- Handling Customs and Duty Fees
- Optimizing Rebates and Discounts to Secure Larger Piece of the Market Pie
Module 6: Distribution Channel Marketing
- Interacting with the Market Dynamics
- Distribution Channel Marketing Techniques
- How to Best Co-Develop Business
- How to Protect the Brand
- Getting the Most Out of Marketing Funds
- Market Representations and Customer Perceptions
Module 7: Managing the Distribution Channel Relationship
- The Need for Structured Planning Cycles
- The Importance of Training and Education
- Managing the Competitive Landscape
- Understanding the Legal and Contractual Elements