Level 1 - A Healthy Organisation, Office Politics, Unwritten Rules
What do you think of when you hear the words office politics? Is it all about backstabbing, spreading malicious rumors, and sucking up to the right people? If so, you'll likely want to stay as far away from it as you can.
RBNC involved in many projects related to Organizational Development, Corporate Culture and Optimize Employees Performance, we believe what you should practice about office politics as follow:
Five Questions You Should Ask:
- Do your colleagues personalize their space with photos, plants, quotes?
- How formal or informal are peers interactions?
- How about boss-subordinate interactions?
- How many meetings take place?
- Are people working mostly individually or you see small groups of people working together everywhere?
>>> Level 2 - Your Manager Shine First, Office Politics, Unwritten Rules
>>> Level 3 - Defend Yourself and Master the Games, Office Politics, Unwritten Rules