If you want to be specialty credential that demonstrates competence in assessing project risks, mitigating threats and capitalizing on opportunities, this course is the right choice for you and your team.
How you will benefit
- Plan and manage project risk.
- Identify project scope, schedule and resource risks.
- Analyze and manage project constraints.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative risk assessments.
- Develop risk probability and impact matrices.
- Plan different risk responses.
- Implement preventive ideas and contingency planning.
- Monitor and control risky projects.
Who should attend
Anyone involved in the management of projects
What you will cover
Module 1: Project Risk Management Planning
- Project Selection
- Project Risk Planning Processes
- Defining Project Risk Management
Module 2: Identifying Project Scope Risk
- Sources of Scope Risk
- Defining Deliverables
- High – Level Risk Assessment Tools
- Work Breakdown Structure ( WBS)
- Other Scope – Related Risks
- Documenting the Risks
Module 3: Identifying Project Schedule Risk
- Sources of Schedule Risk
- Activity Definition
- Activity Sequencing
Module 4: Identifying Project Resource Risk
- Sources of Resource Risk
- Resource Planning
- Staff Acquisition
- Project Level Estimates
- Cost Estimating and Cost Budgeting
Module 5: Managing Project Constraints and Documenting Risks
- Analyzing Constraints
- Managing Opportunities
- Scope Modification
- Resource Modification
- Schedule Modification
- Assessing Options and Updating Plans
- Seeking Missing Risks
Module 6: Quantifying and Analyzing Activity Risks
- Quantitative and Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Risk Probability
- Risk Impact
- Qualitative Risk Assessment
Module 7: Managing Activity Risks
- Root Cause Analysis
- Categories of Risk
- Risk Response Planning
- Implementing Preventive Ideas
- Contingency Planning
Module 8: Monitoring and Controlling Risky Projects
- Collecting Project Status
- Metrics and Trend Analysis
- Responding to Issues
- Project Reviews and Risk Reassessment