Selling products via telephone is another channel to contribute revenue for so many organizations. RBNC designed this training program to help all sales professional mastering the techniques of telesales.
How you will benefit
- Apply professionalism in using the business phone.
- Reflect excellent knowledge of their products and services.
- Demonstrate an awareness of their customer's needs and wants.
- Develop superb skills in managing communication.
- Build rapport quickly and effectively.
- Maximize persistence so that goals can be achieved
Who should attend
Sales Professionals, Operators who want to improve and upgrade telephone skills in selling services and products
What you will cover
Module 1: What Is Telesales?
- Are You Losing Money When You Answer Your Phones?
- Seven Deadly Sins
- Pros and Cons of Using the Phone
- Back to Basics
Module 2: Sales and The Telephone
- The Selling Equation
- The Telesales Process
Module 3: Presentation Ideas
- Various Telephone Techniques
- How to Manage First Impressions
- Managing the Actual Call
- Voice and Attitude
Module 4: The Power of How You Sound
- Sound Like an Expert
- Practice Out Loud
- Be at Your Best
Module 5: How to Handle Objections and Manage Transitions
- Dealing with Different Types of Personalities
- Reducing Resistance
- Dealing with Different Types of Objections
- Understanding Buying Signals and Effective Sales Closing
- Closing Strategies and Techniques
Module 6: Asking for Referrals
- When to Ask
- Get Specific Referrals
- Always be Professional