7 Steps to Design Gamification in Training - Employee Engagement
When your organization implements gamification, you will gain more than just increased engagement from users. Gamification helps organizations achieve direct and indirect business objectives by linking the games to clear business goals.
- Challenges (mapping to learning objectives).
- Levels (learning path).
- Instant feedback (to aid progress).
- Scores or Points (to impart a sense of accomplishment and gratification).
- Badges (for significant achievements).
- Leaderboards (for analytics).
- Competition (to assess where the learner stands against his/her peers)