Level 3 - Defend Yourself and Master the Games, Office Politics, Unwritten Rules
What do you think of when you hear the words office politics? Is it all about backstabbing, spreading malicious rumors, and sucking up to the right people? If so, you'll likely want to stay as far away from it as you can.
RBNC involved in many projects related to Organizational Development, Corporate Culture and Optimize Employees Performance, we believe what you should practice about office politics as follow:
- Draw the power map of your organization. Both formal and informal.
- Think about the future, about possible shifts of power.
- Find natural ways to establish contact and make your accomplishments known to those in the position of power.
- Be proactive and take on projects that ensure visibility and are important for the organization.
- Become a Key Influencer yourself
>>> Level 1 - A Healthy Organisation, Office Politics, Unwritten Rules
>>> Level 2 - Your Manager Shine First, Office Politics, Unwritten Rules