Managing multi projects are a big challenge for all Senior Management levels. The techniques are designed by RBNC for this training program helping Executives, Presidents, VPs, CEO, COO, CFO, etc... to manage multiple, complex projects to achieve strategic and organizational results.
How you will benefit
- Define project management framework, processes and tools in compliance with Project Management Institute standards.
- Analyze the relationship of time, cost and risk when managing projects.
- Apply different methods of project selection.
- Construct project diagrams, schedules and plans.
- Use the techniques necessary to perform an in-depth analysis on project schedules and plans.
- Identify different methods for cost estimating, project budgeting and capital budgeting.
- Apply earned value analysis.
- Determine different tools to deal with complex projects
Who should attend
CEOs, COO, CFO, Country Manager and Business Managers
What you will cover
Module 1: Overview of Project Management
- Project and Program Definition
- Project Life Cycle
- Project Scope Management
- Building Work Breakdown Structure
Module 2: Project Selection
- Benefit Cost Ratio (BCR)
- Average Rate of Return (ARR)
- Payback Period (PP
- Net Present Value (NPV)
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
- Decision Trees
Module 3: Project Planning
- Duration Estimation
- Relationships between Activities
- Network Diagramming
- Critical Path Method (CPM)
- Logic Manipulation
- Project Acceleration
Module 4: Project Cost Budgeting and Analysis
- Cost Budgeting
- Resource Allocation
- Resource Leveling
- Slack Management
Module 5: Project Control
- Status and Progress Reporting
- Earned Value
Module 6: Project Risk Management
- Project Risk Identification
- Project Risk Response Planning
- Contingency and Management Reserves
Module 7: Complex Projects
- System Anatomy
- Program Tool
- Risk Interdependencies