This practical training program is designed with:
- 16 hours training
- 03 months one-on-one coaching and doing projects
- Project result presentation
How you will benefit
- Explore essential key managerial components for planning and executing a strategy.
- Identify and build company competencies, capabilities and resource strengths.
- Examine and evaluate company best practices to strive for continuous improvement.
- Understand how to tie rewards and incentives directly to the achievement of strategic goals.
- Explore corporate cultures that promote good strategy execution.
- Control and manage resistance to strategy implementation
Who should attend
All levels of managers and company personnel who are involved in charting and supporting the execution of the company plans to achieve its strategic goals and objectives. Successful candidates on this program will be awarded RBNC’s Professional Certificate.
What you will cover
Module 1: What Is Strategy and Why Is it Important?
- What Do we Mean By "Strategy"?
- Key Elements of a Successful Strategy
- Strategy and the Quest for Competitive Advantage
- Why Is Strategy Important?
Module 2: The Managerial Process of Crafting and Executing Strategy
- The Strategy Making/Strategy Execution Process
- The Company’s Strategy Making Hierarchy
- Corporate and Business Level Strategies
- Functional and Operational Level Strategies
- What Does Strategy Implementation Involve?
Module 3: Evaluating a Company’s External Environment
- The Components of a Company’s Macro-environment
- PEDSTL and the Five Forces Model of Competition
- Impact of Industry Forces on Strategy
- Common Types of Industry Driving Forces
- Key Factors for Competitive Success
Module 4: Evaluating a Company’s Resources and Competitive Position
- Competencies versus Core Competencies versus Distinctive Competencies
- Identifying Resource Weaknesses and Competitive Deficiencies
- Role of SWOT Analysis in Crafting a Better Strategy
Module 5: Managing Internal Operations
- Lining Up your Resources behind the Drive for Good Strategy Execution
- Establishing and Instituting Policies and Procedures that Facilitate Strategy Execution
- Adopting Best Practices and Striving for Continuous Improvement
Module 6: Building an Organization Capable of Good Strategy Execution
- Putting Together a Strong Management Team
- Building Core Competencies and Competitive Capabilities
- Matching your Organizational Structure to your Strategy
Module 7: Corporate Culture and Leadership
- Initiating a Corporate Culture that Promotes Good Strategy Execution
- Building Information and Operating Systems that Proficiently Support your Strategy
- Tying Rewards and Incentives to Strategy Execution
Module 8: Managing and Controlling Resistance to Change
- Forces for Change
- The 10 Principles of Change
- Five Managerial Activities Essential to Managing Resistance to Change
- Coping with Change and Disruptions
- Elements of Change Enablement – Organizational and Individual Transition