This practical training program is designed with:
- 16 hours training
- 03 months one-on-one coaching
How you will benefit
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Define the difference between Business Development and Market Development
- Re-define business strategy to match the ever changing market and customer requirements.
- Decode clear sales and marketing differentiators to neutralize competition (value-based proposition).
- Design and use financial ratios and KPIs to measure their operations’ effectiveness.
- Use leadership, negotiation and power proposals to leverage their business and lead the national key account team.
Who should attend
Marketing and Sales professionals, business development managers, key account executives, and sales managers who need to respond to customer, team, and company ever changing needs. It is also directed towards company personnel who would like to become more powerful decision makers through advanced market and business development training.
What you will cover
Module 1: Business Development - What and Why
- Business Development: Definition and Scope
- Market Development vs Business Development
- Account Analysis, Qualification, and Client Classification
Module 2: The Differentiation Business Strategy
- Porter vs Blue Ocean Strategy
- What is a broad differentiation strategy?
- What is a focused differentiation strategy?
- The benefits of differentiation strategy in Business Development:
- Reduced price competition
- Unique products
- Better profit margins
- Consumer brand loyalty
- No perceived substitutes
- Case studies of differentiation strategy by using Porter vs Blue Ocean Strategy
Module 3: How to apply the Blue Ocean Strategy Toolset into your business
- Participants have to be well prepared about their business data before attending the training
- Business Advisor from RBNC will select 3 cases from participants to practice the client classification and the Blue Ocean Strategy to map out the business proposal for each case