Communication skills for Executives are very important. The way you interact with others can be the key to your workplace success. Whether communicating under pressure, managing challenging relationships or looking to build lasting rapport, your style and interpersonal competence can make or break your chances of achieving your objectives
How you will benefit
- Identify different approaches to interpersonal relationships.
- Improve organizational communications.
- Discover different personal listening styles.
- Develop skills in building rapport with others.
- Practice and use assertiveness skills in different situations.
- Assertively say No and disagree with others.
- Enhance the ability to influence different personalities.
Who should attend
RBNC designed this course for anyone who is responsible for building and managing influential relationships. It is particularly appropriate for individuals who are in a position where polished communication and interpersonal skills really count
What you will cover
Module 1: Defining Effective Communication
- Myths in Communication
- Elements of Our Communication with Others
- Communication Windows
- Identifying Approaches to Interpersonal Relationships
- Characteristics of Effective Communicators
- Communicating within Teams
- Organizational Communication
Module 2: The Art of Listening
- The Personal Listening Profile
- Identifying Listening Approaches
- Active Listening Techniques
- Effective Listening and Paraphrasing
- The Use of Clarification Techniques
Module 3: Understanding Others Filter Systems
- Internal Representational Systems
- Eliciting Meta Programs
- Building Rapport with Others
- The Heart of Effective Persuasive Communication
- Using Questions as Probes
Module 4: Assertiveness Skills
- Definition of Assertiveness
- The Power of Self Talk
- Assertive Rights and Corresponding Responsibilities
- Learning How to Say No
- Feedback and Assertiveness
- Ten Activities to Practice Assertive Behavior
Module 5: Influencing Others Without Power
- Secret of Influencing - 6 Principles
- What Makes an Effective Influencer
- Influencing through Rapport
- Sources of Individual Power
- Understanding Influencing Styles
- A Recipe for Successful Influencing