Stories have tremendous power. They can persuade, promote empathy, and provoke action. Better than any other communication tool, stories explain who you are, what you want...and why it matters. In presentations, department meetings, over lunch--any place you make a case for new customers, more business, or your next big idea--you'll have greater impact if you have a compelling story to relate
How you will benefit
- Understand the importance of connecting customers (External, Internal) to business via business storytelling
- How to develop a story for Product and Business
- Techniques of telling the story
Who should attend
RBNC designed this training program for marketers, and business developers from top management to staffs level
What you will cover
Module 1: The Importance of Business Storytelling
- Emotional connection
- Understanding Others
- Growing Intimacy
Module 2: Business Storytelling Techniques
Part 1: How to Develop or Prepare a Business Story
- Starting with A “Challenge” or “Situation”
- What was the customer challenge, pain point, or problem?
- Why were they looking for a better way to do things and what did they hope to achieve?
- Why did they choose you?
- Your Solution for this Challenge or Situation
- How did the company, product, or service solve the problem?
- In what period of time?
- How were you able to overcome some barriers and complexity?
- Why was your approach the best one?
- Result After Providing Solution
Great statistics of performance before you came to the scene and after
- How did your customer save money, save time, and/or improve efficiency with your solution?
- What did this mean to the client’s bottom line, moral or visibility
- Why does this matter? Why should this prospect choose you?
- What is Critical Success Factors? How do you assess the effectiveness of the result?
- What should people do next (call to action)
Part 2: Techniques of Telling a Business Story
- Engage Your Audience
- Build the Scene
- Build tension and release tension
- Focus on what's important
- Keep the flow logical
- Make it feel conclusive
Module 3: Role play & Practice
- There are twelve scenarios focusing on Business and Products
- Participants will team up to develop and present stories
- All stories are analyzed and coached by the Business Advisor of RBNC